‘Through God and through praying hands our work gets the right focus and will bear fruit. In the article Steaming (1) we illustrated the praying hands that carry our work and the people we work with. Praying for our work can you easily remember by
Thinking of your hands and fingers around the wicker basket can help you remember to pray for our ministry in the following way: :
- Pink: People of Peace, who welcome us in their homes to share the Gospel with them.
- Ring finger: Responsiveness to the gospel.
- Middle finger: in Multiple places; not only one place in our districts, but in many villages.
- Index finger: Involvement of Thai Christians in outreach, in worship services, and in house groups.
- Thumb: Train Christians on the job, during evangelism, worship service, and in house groups.
Thanks for praying with us!