All our team members have the desire to plant churches. Many possibilities exist within that framework:
– Rural church planting in the thousands of villages without churches.
– Itinerant evangelists – church planters who do follow-up on promising contacts in a large area.
– Training of Isaan church planters
– Developing contextualised ways of doing evangelism and being church.
– Church planting in urban lower class areas.
– Development work in the context of church planting. E.g. micro enterprise development, agricultural projects, finance and family seminars.
– Networking with churches and mission organisations to find people who may serve as bridges into unreached areas.
With this wide range of possibilities, we are confident that we can find a place where your gifts can make a valuable contribution to reaching the over 20 million Isaan who are not Christian yet! Please have a look at our job vacancies.
Normally, we expect team members to have had a Bible school training in addition to their other education. We are mainly looking for team members who will join us for the long run. If you are interested, please contact us. We will be more than happy to discuss the possibilities with you. If you can come for a short-term visit to Thailand, we will be happy to receive you.